Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Romantic and Warm

This month's challenge is all about Romance at Miriam's Crafting Blog. Romance does not have to be all kisses and red hearts. 

a quality or feeling of mystery, excitement, and remoteness from everyday life.
"the beauty and romance of the night"
synonyms: mysteryglamourexcitement, exoticism, mystique


Romance can be an elegant piece of jewelry, it can be a beautiful sunset, or it can be soft and warm like this piece I am sharing today. This infinity scarf would add just a touch of elegance and warmth on a winter day. It can even be doubled up to create a tighter neck area for additional protection on very cold days.

To create this I started by crocheting with a good quality nubby yarn. When I got it to the length I wanted it I looped it and added in 3 loops of Ivory Crochet Ruffle Stretch Lace. I bound it together with another loop of crochet and stitching to make it durable. On top, to add some elegance and romance, I added a Long Stem Rose Metal Embellishment and I embedded a 10mm Pink Flat Back Pearl in the center. That is stitched on as well. It was a fun project and I plan to make more designs available for sale in the Gone Artsy Store.















Speaking of Gone Artsy...I'm having a 20% off sale this week. On top of the everyday 25% off MSRP that's a lot of savings. Everything in the store is marked with only a couple of exceptions so if your interested in some beautiful things, Hop on over and take a look. Sale ends Friday at midnight CST!

Visit:  Gone Artsy by clicking the words or 

As always, thank you sooooo much for being loyal fans and followers! Hope you have a FANTASTIC Valentines Day!

Love ya,
~Deb~

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!