Friday, April 12, 2013

CDAC Pin Swap Part Deux

Okay so yesterday I told you about the Pin Swap at the CDAC. What it's all about, what our theme was, and invited you guys to join some swaps. I also promised to show you the other 7 artists pins so let's get to the beauty of these!

In order of sign up...



















































































































The entire group of them. That's 18 pins. Woo Hoo! Think of all the fun stuff we can do with them.

















ohhhh ahhhhh....aren't they beatious! Trust me they look waaay better in person. For some reason my camera (brand new expensive thing) takes exception to shiny things. It thwarts the colors around it. Everyone did a fabulous job and I had a ball with this swap. I'm loving being the moderator of them for now and hope that we get so many members that want to swap that we have to have help. So again I say what are you waiting for? COME PLAY with us! The link is in the top right corner.

Love ya,
~Deb~

8 comments:

  1. They are fabulous.

    Thank you for hosting this.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! very beautiful pins!! Hope you are doing good Deb!! Take care!!
    Lots of love and best wishes,
    Berina

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are stunning. i have a few pins that i NEVER use and no clue why not. hoarder? maybe????

    have a great weekend.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this fabulous pins^_^
    Have a sweet weekend my dear,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be a very fun envelope to receive! Can't wait. Thanks so much for all your work!!
    Huge hugs!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, evryone did a great job on their pins. Looking forward to getting them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooooooooo looking forward to get mines. They are Gorgeous
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trust me everyone, it was so fun watching them come in! They are all so gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!