Monday, March 18, 2013

A Crown for a Princess

I told you about the little girl we are currently taking care of. Well Angela Holt Designs, whom I love to watch what she makes, was having a contest for making crowns out of lace. You know me, I have to bling everything up to the extreme.
                                         
So here are the pics including one on the adorable little model.





































































When it was complete I decided the feathers were a little high so I'm going to change that. Her Grandma requested one in yellow and green to go with her Easter dress so I will probably make another with those colors for her.

I had a blast making this and am anxiously awaiting the results from the contest. It ends tonight at midnight.

Love ya,
~Deb~

9 comments:

  1. wow!! this is amazing!! and she does look like a princess with that :)
    -Berina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Berina! The perfectionist in me cam out though and I tore it apart and redid the feathers. I'll post it tomorrow. big hugs!

      Delete
  2. How GORGEOUS... this is just amazing Deb and she looks sooooo sweet.
    I hope you win !!
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Deb. She is so cute with the crown and her eyes are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx for your lovely comment on my blog for my birthdaycakebox. You can find the tutorial and a look inside the box here:
    http://miri-d.blogspot.de/2011/05/geburtstagskuchen-bausatz.html

    Greets
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gabi! I think I can follow the PDF even if I can't read the instructions :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks Ladies! I'll have an updated photo and post about it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gosh darned cute! I know this is a winner...think I would like one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way dang cute. Cute pictures,too.
    Hugs for all princesses .......
    Lynnel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!