Saturday, February 16, 2013

Your Year of Birth


Ever wonder what all occurred the year you were born? I know you don't remember...you were... well a baby! Here's a fantastic site that tells you all about that year, or any year for that matter if you care to surf through varying ages.

In my birth year, the first animated manga series started...wow I didn't know manga went back that far. The computer mouse was invented...really? Computer's existed then LOL, I'm a dinosaur according to my kids, that can't possibly be true.  Iron Man and Cyclops first appeared in comics that year, Lamborghini cars are invented, but they missed the biggest event. JFK was shot. Figure out the year of my birth yet? Go see what happened in your year.

The Year of My Birth
AN EXCELLENT PRESENTATION
The screen is going to fade to black; have your glasses on, and follow the instructions below.
You'll be pleasantly surprised with this one...
Type the year only!! Then click the question (?) mark!

Sit back and enjoy!! Click below...

THE SCREEN MOVES BY ITS SELF. 

Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!