Monday, December 10, 2012

Change Up! Masculine Cards

While I was decoupaging the Nativity I also had my daughter cut up some masculine sheets for me so I could make some birthday cards for men. The first is from La Pashe called Remember When (garage set).

 
Isn't it cool?






















I couldn't figure out how to fit the little boy on the front so I put him inside instead and cut out another car. Can you see my mistake on the car? Compare it to the front and tell me if you can spot it. I'll tell you the answer tomorrow in case you miss it.

I'll be back live and in person tomorrow so I can tell you how the shows went. See you soon.

Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!