Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Christmas Gift for You

Merry Christmas to all you fellow crafter's. This has been a very tough year for me but I am so grateful for what the Lord has given me. I have found my way through the dark times and am now enjoying life more than I have in a long time. To end this year I want to thank God for blessing us, and thank all of you for reading my blog and giving me encouragement with my projects. The best way I know how to do that is to give something back. I hope it's meaningful to you and you enjoy using it.

 
As usual, click to enlarge then left click to save.
 
May your Christmas be filled with joy in abundance and your New Year be peaceful, filled with blessings and happiness.
 
Love ya,
~Deb~

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Deb. Merry Christmas to you. Hope that it brings you a happy day. We are 9.30am on Christmas morning here now - you possibly are still Christmas Eve?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Suze! Yes, Christmas Eve here so heading to church shortly. Hope your Christmas was everything you dreamed it would be.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You're welcome Charlene. Happy New Year to you!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!