Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thanksgiving Recipes!

You've heard of the 12 days of Christmas right? Well how about the 12 days of Thanksgiving Recipes? YUM! We all have our traditional foods that we won't give up, for me it's our marinated turkey. As for the rest I'm open to variety and I thought others might be too, so I thought I would do a recipe a day for the next 12 days, that leaves time for you to still get the ingredients if you want to try some of new things. This will be in addition to my regular posts.

I'm opening my recipe box just for you!  

Tune in and we'll start tomorrow with the first recipe! I'm going to give you our family recipe for marinated turkey and man it is so moist and good!

See you tomorrow!

Love ya,
~Deb~

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for doing this. I just joined on the 31st and have you coming into my inbox and became a follower. So I have enjoyed this Saturday morning going through your blog. I have been so busy with everything up to now so this is the first chance I have had to go through your blog It has been a joy. I am going to come back and go through the rest. Thank you bunches hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!