Friday, November 9, 2012

On the Fifth Day of Thanksgving Recipes...

We're making Raspberry Vinaigrette as promised!

This is great on any salad if you like vinaigrette. Not a big fan of raspberries? Try strawberries, orange, or cranberries in it instead. I happen to love raspberries so it's my favorite combination. It's quick and easy to make but give yourself at least an hour so it can sit and the flavors can mingle.

 
I'd love to hear your thoughts if you make it!
 
 
See you tomorrow!

Love ya,
~Deb~

1 comment:

  1. This Raspberry vinaigrette sounds wonderful. It is a must try for me and I love cranberries, raspberries, strawberries, I plain love berries so I am going to have funwith this recipe. thank you for sharing it. Hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!