Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Napkin Rings

Here's a quickie project. Took about 30 minutes total to make 16 sets.

 
 
1. I used some green burlap strips about 12' long and pulled a few threads on each side to give it that fringe look.
2. Printed out the Thanksgiving Dinner tickets I got from Create with TLC and some turkey images I found at Vintage Holiday Crafts. I fussy cut the tickets and used a round punch for the turkeys.
2. I wrapped my silverware in my napkin and then tied the burlap around it.
3. I inserted the edge of the ticket under the burlap.
4. Next I glued the turkeys on top of the knot in the burlap.
 
Put these in a cute basket on your buffet or next to each plate if your doing sit down. The guests can take these home along with their fortune cookie cups from the last post. Instant guest gifts (well sort of instant he, he, he).
 
Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!