Saturday, November 24, 2012

Another Fantastic Blog!

I've decided to spend this weekend finding blogs with content that is useful to my readers and to share all the fabulous creations out there. I'm getting into the Christmas spirit now and I wanted to show you something other than cards. Since my primary goal on this blog is to create paper projects (and soap down the road) I will occasionally feature other bloggers with different crafting techniques. Want to be featured with your project? Send me an email with a picture and link to your blog and I'll try to feature it.

So here is a fantastic project that is just YUMMY looking! She gives a very complete how to...I'm definitely making some...

 
And here's the link to her site so you can too! http://sweetsomethingdesign.blogspot.com/2009/12/chocolate-candy-ornament.html

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!