Sunday, November 11, 2012

20 Followers Freebie!

Hi All you Crafty Friends and Fabulous Followers!


I've got 20 followers woo hoo! As promised I have a freebie prepared just for you guys. Hit the contact me button right up thereat the top of the left hand column and put I'm a follower in the subject line and I'll send it right out to you after I confirm it. Hurry though, it's a Thanksgiving digi so you'll want to use it soon. I think it will work great for place cards or a leftovers doggy bag tag, a gift for a friend or neighbor or on a Thanksgiving Card! You get the idea. Email me!

Love you all and appreciate all the kindness I get in your comments. You make my days!

~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!