Thursday, October 25, 2012

Then Comes Marriage...

Going to the chapel and we're gonna get marraaarried...OK that's all I remember from that song lol! So did you see this coming from the title of yesterday's post? Bet you did!

I wanted to make a couple of cutesy wedding cards so I used two different images to make 4 joy fold cards.


The two on the left are images from Trina Clark Designs and the two on the right are images from The Greeting Farm. I thought they were both adorable.


The inside flap of each has wedding paper by Paper Studio. I just loved the black and white design of it with all the cute wedding necessities,


 On the inside of this one I used paper from Far Far Hill and then I made the heart frame from a font I picked up called Heart Things 2 by fonts-n-things. Can't remember where I got the ribbon but it was probably Wal-mart.


For the sentiment on this one I didn't keep track of where I got it but it looks like one of Ginger's House creations. Let me know if you think it's from some where else! I loved it because it went so great with the kissing bride and groom.

Can you guess what tomorrows post will be about? See you then!

Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!