Tuesday, October 30, 2012

More Anniversary? and another freebie

OK, so I finished these today too. I was going to wait and publish them tomorrow but I figured I may as well go ahead and get them out there. You're all probably getting bored stiff with seeing the same theme on cards. Am I right? Want to see something different tomorrow? Comment and let me know.

So here's the other set I did. No specific years, these are to give to the one you love. Click to enlarge.
 




Have you figured out yet that I like clean lines and nothing too fussy? That's just my taste. I've always leaned a little more modern. I really love looking at vintage, flowery, gossamer stuff but I have a tough time creating that way. Going to definitely work on that.

Supplies:

Bride & Groom - Beccy's Place
Recollections CS & backing paper
Frames around sentiments - Graphics Fairy

I made the flowers and wrote the sentiment. Going to try something different here, if you e-mail I'll send the sentiments to you. Look forward to hearing from you!   hrspecdeb (at) yahoo (dot) com   replace the at and dot as usual.

Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!