Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Anniversary Love & A Freebie

Looking forward to hearing if anyone tried the recipe in the last post, trust me when I tell you mmmmm go for it!

Still working on 50, 55, and 60 year anniversary cards for my mom. Here's a couple more I made that are fun and different, simple yet elegant.



 
So to make these, I printed a bottle pattern on thin chipboard and then traced it on to my CS. I cut them out, attached the wide black ribbon as my "label" wrap and then placed the sentiments on top. I cut the top from a second bottle I printed so I could make a cork area. The sentiments were made from images I found at the Graphics Fairy site. She always has wonderful useful things! The sentiment in the center of the inside is something I put together to go with the anniversary theme.
 
Supplies:
 
Hunter Green Recollections CS
Cork paper - Recollections
Ribbon - Dollar Tree
Wine and Wreath Graphics both from Graphics Fairy
Diamond Neck band - Michael's
 
 
 
So here's your freebies in different years and colors. Click to enlarge and then right click and save as on your computer. Don't forget to comment if you grab it, I need encouragment to keep giving stuff away. Enjoy!
 




 

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!